Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Beginning part 2


ok I realise I should be writing here daily and not weekly if I am ever going to use this blog to be an effective tool in my weight loss journey ( I am channelling the Biggest Loser by using the word 'journey'!) I need to be getting things off my chest here and not stuffing them in my mouth via packet of M&M's - damn you Coles as you have put original packets of these babies at 87c this week!! crazy prices people how could I refuse....
well the second part of my story is here

After conceiving my little peach naturally and pretty quickly in 2006 I thought it would be the same for the 2nd time around - how wrong I was! After deciding with hubbie to add to our family in 2008 I conceived pretty quickly but then lost it pretty quickly at 6weeks this happened again 6 months later in 2009. We decided to have a break for the latter part of 2009 and I was going to get really 'Fit and Healthy' again before we decided to start again I lost an amazing 1.5 kgs in 6 months then christmas rolled around and my brothers wedding so needless to say 'Fit and Healthy' was not on agenda and I thought bugger it lets get pregnant again and I got pregnant in march and got to almost 8 weeks and very excitedly went to get an ultrasound in late April to discover that there was no sac nor baby but blood tests showed I was still pregnant. I was booked in for a laproscopy to find out what was the problem and it was discovered I had an rupturing ectopic pregnancy in my right tube. I had to have my right tube removed and a D&C which meant my recovery was that bit longer and one I think I have only just fully recovered from.

so here I am trying really hard to figure out how to start this 'journey' and how much it sucks to be fat and unhealthy and feeling so helpless and down and sad all the time and not knowing how to get started when really it is pretty simple as you just have to put one foot in front of the other and move!
If anyone has any advice on how you got started I would so appreciate?????

No comments:

Post a Comment