Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Changes....

God this weight loss gig is damn exhausting...when it is all you think about and yet still dont see the changes you want it is hard to stay motivated.

How crazy is it when this one thing is the first thing you think of when you wake up and the last thing you think of at night and yet you still struggle to get hold of it. I try to plan and be organised but things pop up that have to take priority and exercise takes a back seat or you have to grab something to eat which is not to best choice but it is the easiest and tastiest one.
damn damn damn but I will not give up.... I will not

1 comment:

  1. Chin up lovely. I think once you form habits that are healthy and productive you will have to think of it less. It will be more automatic. That is what I hope anyway.

    ReplyDelete