Wednesday, October 20, 2010

No weigh in wednesday today


Little peach is still unwell and did not go to kindy today so I was unable to make my meeting but my mum is babysitting tomorrow morning so I can quickly scoot over and weigh myself. I made a solemn promise to myself when I signed up that I would NOT miss a single weekly weigh in for what ever reason. WW is really quite expensive when you think about it and I am not paying all of $60 a month to give it away, plus I think if you miss one it is too easy to get slack and miss another and then just be too embarrassed to go back because you have put on weight back on. Well at least that is what I have done in the past.

ALSO arrrggggggg.....I rang the account helpline to change my credit card details and the lovely man who was helping me kept me waiting on the line as I had so many log in names attached to my address that he struggled to find the current one. He pointed out that I had joined in 2007, 2008, 2009 and TWICE in 2010 all under different sign in names......mate could you have made me feel any worse. He was very nice though and said it took him 7 joins to finally get it for good. ho hum I hope I lose some weight as I have not bee tracking as much as I should.....

2 comments:

  1. Haha. The WW guy sounds like a dude. Good on him for being so cool and supportive. And this will take this time, for all of us, Fat to Fit'ters because we have each other as a secret weapon.

    Goodluck tomorrow. Hope you get an awesome number!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The WW guy sounded kind of cool.

    I think you're right, because I think similiar, in regards to missing one. It starts a slippery slope.

    Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete