Thursday, October 21, 2010

ho hum Weigh in Thursday


ho hum indeed I lost 0.3kgs. god at this rate I will lose my 22kgs by 2023! shite.

I am pleased though that I did lose something as my 6 day a week exercise plan/commitment went out the window when my little peach got sick... I don't mind though as I suppose that is what being a mum is all about isn't it?

There is nothing lovelier in the world than your little person asking you to just sit by their bed and hold their hand as it makes their tummies hurt less..... I just need to re-focus come Monday. My hubbie and I are heading up the coast this weekend for an old friends wedding and I am a bit scared as I have no bonus points up my sleeve and there is a rehearsal dinner friday night and then the big day saturday. bllllimey..

I am interested in hearing of any tactics you may have used in the past???

No comments:

Post a Comment