Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's official I am giving up the booze....


Yet another booze filled day yesterday with a good friends 40th birthday lunch party!! I did a double gym workout on friday and had 10 bonus points saved and thankfully it was a roasted pig on a spit and serve yourself lunch buffet, so I had the pork meat as a set points of 4 and then filled the rest of plate with all salad - no bread, no creamy pasta/potato/gravy - just salad - unheard of for me. To add the celebrations when our dear friend was making a thank you speech for everyone he got down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend in front of us all so of course it was a double celebration and the champagne came out!!!!

but today I was not so good and it has left me thinking that I cannot continue to 'earn' extra points to waste on booze on the weekends as in the end it will not really get me where I need to be....

2 comments:

  1. I'm tellin' ya girl, it will be WORTH it!!!
    PS - I left you a blog award on my post today =)

    ReplyDelete