Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Merci Beaucoup


I received my first blog award - yeay - from the lovely Katie at Finding the thin within. Katie was one of the first blogs I came across and really inspired me to start my own, so merci beaucoup Katie!

The Versatile Blogger
1. Capable of doing many things competently.
2. Having varied uses or serving many functions
3. Variable or inconstant; changeable: a versatile temperament.
4. Capable of moving freely in all directions

As for the rules of this blog award they are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
4. Let your nominees know about their award.

Seven (random) things about myself

1. I love to sew
2.I run an online baby and children's wear business which I sew myself in the days my daughter goes to kindy
3. I have 6 brothers
4. I am married to a dashing danish man
5. I used to smoke cigarettes - filthy!
6. I love swimming in the ocean but I have not done it in years
7. I have not worn a sleeveless top in public in about 8 years

I will only nominate 5 blogs to keep it exclusive

  1. suger coat it I love Mel's blog as she is such a happy person and just seems to have a positive spin to everything and she is truly a versatile blogger as one day she will be posting about her diet, the next about her job,the next about her yearning to become a mum, then most of all she writes about her hubby in a really funny sweet way! ( which is rare these days I think!)
  2. The scales say what Ali's blog was the second blog I came across and really inspired me to start my own as she seemed to really get alot out of blogging out her thoughts.
  3. Revealing the real me Andrea is a fellow Brisbane-ite so I like to read a local blog.
  4. Good Golly Miss Holly I love Holly's blog as she is very funny and has got a real potty mouth just like me
  5. Diminishing Lucy This was the very first weight loss blog I came across. I loved it and still do as Lucy is a real life inspiration to me and always gives just the best advice!



2 comments:

  1. De rien!!! I love following along with your journey =)

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw shucks. Thanks! What a beautiful compliment.

    ReplyDelete