Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cycle away the blues....


After not having the best day on Friday and with this crap weather in QLD all week I was desperate to get out and do something as I have not been loving the at home workouts and there is no way I was doing them with hubbie in the house laughing at me no doubt so luckily for us it has been not raining both mornings on the weekend so we have got out for a cycle down to the river and back! yeay! I worked out that cycling for 60 minutes hard earns you 9.5 points!! I will not use them at the moment as I trying to get some big numbers for the weigh in this week but it is good to know I can earn that much as bonus points as I have some big events coming up in October and I do not want to derail myself and if I plan ahead and not go too crazy with the alco I should manage to still lose weight!
ps how hilarious is the above bike. of course it was a cyclist in Japan. The japanese are so kooky! I love it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment