Sunday, September 5, 2010

here it is my before shot......


This was taken last Christmas day by our little munchkin and my husbands iphone. He did not show me this as I only came across it downloaded onto his computer (I know why he didn't!) and I have cried buckets over this photo. It breaks my heart that this is what I look like to my little girl and how sad I look on Christmas day which is usually a day I adore!! I can count on one hand the number of photos I have of special occasions with her.....makes me so sad.

I was in two minds of putting this photo on here as I hope no one I know will ever read this but I feel I must in order to start moving on and sorting my weight issue out. ok I have chickened out and blurred out my face but still anyone I know will recognice me anyway, as I am the only stupid person I know that wears all black clothing including a black cardigan on Christmas Day in Queensland when it is almost 40 degrees!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment