Thursday, September 30, 2010

I feel happy



Straight after my post yesterday I got up and cleaned out our pantry of all snacks and biscuits (it was not much anyway).

My big problem is that I think I feel hungry and have a low point snack thinking I am still within my daily points range but then at the end of the day I add up all my low point snacks and realise it adds up to too many points and I end up going over. I buy biscuits or bake them thinking they are for my little one and husband but in reality I eat probably 80% of them and lets face it I should not be feeding them to my child either on a regular basis.



what is something in your pantry that you know should not be there? Please join me on the blog hop below! It is fun


3 comments:

  1. So much. I feel like I fight temptation every day.
    My husband is a chronic snacker of chocolate and biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great move. Clearing the space. Dr Phil calls it preparing to succeed.

    My pantry has just had a clean out too. So it is pretty squeaky clean. Until hubby realises all his snacks are gone. Then we will see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh, if it isn't in the pantry you can't eat it ..... but heck I buy them for the kids! So much for self control. Chocolate is my big weakness .... biscuits, blocks, choc bits for cookies .... you get the picture! Desperate times somedays!

    ReplyDelete