Monday, September 20, 2010

Spring cleaning has sprung


I know I am a bit late this this spring cleaning lark seeing as it is the middle of September already but I thought better late than never, plus I wanted to kick start my weight loss at the beginning of September and concentrate of that. So now I feel it would be very cathartic to clean out our bulging cupboards. We live in an old Queenslander house in which every room has huge built in cupboards which are stuffed to the gills, largely with my clothes that no longer fit me. My motivation also was to see all of my lovely clothes and inspire me to fit back into them.

After having lived overseas for almost 10 years mainly in the UK, I also worked in New York and Amsterdam for a short time so I have some really really nice european clothes that I swear I will bust a gut (literally!) to fit back into.

Anyone else have some nice clothes that they are dying to fit back into??

5 comments:

  1. I've got a lovely pair of black pants and a crisp white wrap around shirt that I am keen to fit into!! Pants are not that far off, shirt has a bit to go - its not really for those well endowed in the mammary department x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pair of size 12 jeans that simply look crap with a muffin top. That do fit, but not nicely. Need to get rid of the last wodge of flab around the muffin area......

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK first, one of my MOST FAVORITE things about blogging is reading the way my new blog friends from "the other side of the pond" put things! I about peed my pants after reading andrea and lucy's comments! I LOVE how you all say things!

    Secondly...YES! I have an entire closet of stuff that doesn't fit. Everything from size 18 all the way down to 8...just waiting for the day it can become part of my wardrobe! And some of it is really cute, so I can't wait either!

    <3 Katie
    www.katie-fttw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great comments ladies! god Lucy I wish I could get size 12 jeans past my thighs!!! ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I laughed even more after reading your comment on my blog...well, technically wiener can mean several things, but in that instance it means a wimp or light weight. =)

    ReplyDelete