Saturday, September 18, 2010

Loving this new blog


I am loving reading this new blog I came across from someone else's blog roll (sorry I dont remember which one) Ms Bitch Cakes. She has just gotten to her goal weight and I have not fully read all the previous posts in depth but it appears she has just done a cycle charity race in a tutu type skirt, full make up and a corset!!! She is a glamour girl and I think she is fab and very Dita Von Tesse looking. She is a member of WW in New York and I just love this bloggy business as a little old housewife in surburban Brisbane, Australia can be inspired by a glamour girl in NY getting to her goal weight using WW! Check out the rest of her posts but I particularly liked this one.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo. I might just go and check this out. Love her bike and outfit in her after photo. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following her for a while now, she's so inspiring! Plus anyone who can ride a bike in heels is a goddess in my books ;)

    ReplyDelete