Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday


Weight loss this week was 0.3. grrrrr. I know I should be happy with it at least being a loss and not a gain but I had NO alcohol over the weekend - not so much as a glass of wine, plus I exercised on the weekend which is unheard for me on both counts. oh well better than nothing.

Due to our love QLD weather this week I have been unable to go for walks but reading this blog on last weeks blog hop gave me some inspiration to do some at home exercise in the form of exercise classes on the TV. I did my first one yesterday which was a hand weights class and my arms are actually really sore today! I think I will do one tonight as hubbie is out but I think I might have to mute the sound and put some music on as the lovely chap who does the class does come up with some pretty unique phases to get you started like 'somebody give us some band aids as we gonna get cut'! YES I kid you not.

I have never done at home workouts before but I do remember when my brothers and I were little imitating mum doing her Jane Fonda videos until my dad 'accidently' tape over it with a footy game. man did he get into trouble....



2 comments:

  1. 0.3kg is still a good result. It is off you, that is the main thing!

    I have only done Yoga DVDs. I like them - I have a really good one that is a dynamic yoga workout with a nice meditation at the end.

    The Lifestyle Channel workouts are a good idea though aren't they? I missed the blog post last week, so thanks for the link back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home work outs: you have reminded me that I have promised someone else to write mine out!

    ReplyDelete