Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mummy's little helper


After a weekend filled with fireworks (literally Riverfire 2010 is Brisbane festival of fireworks) and Fathers day on Sunday. I love a good party as much as the next person but it was realllllly hard to stay away from the cheese and biscuit nibbles and watch my wine intake. I think my plan of action in future is that I will always elect to be the designated driver as that will cancel out any wine consumption for me.

I am no major boozer but I have in the past few years gotten into a very bad habit of drinking a bottle of wine over the weekend or even at times drinking almost a whole bottle by myself on a friday night whilst hubbie drinks red wine and we sit at the table after our dinner and chat. I really like this part of our week but I am going to have to cut out the drinking at home part for the time being - boo. At our local park there is a boot camp session held at 7am and I have been a few times but due to excessive wine consumption on the friday night with hubby I stopped setting my alarm and realised the other day that I have not been all year!!!
This saturday I am back!


No comments:

Post a Comment